addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

SWFL Activities Group Message Board › Dinner at Stillwaters

Dinner at Stillwaters

user 7842982
Group Organizer
Fort Myers, FL
Hi Everyone!

Stillwater Grille is not accepting reservations for New Years Eve if you aren't ordering their special New Years Eve dinner which is being served in the dining room.  The rest of the bar area seating which is where we always sit is first come, first served, no reservations.  So we are winging it for seating tomorrow night for dinner.  Whoever gets there first please put tables together to accomodate ten people back by the band if you can get them.  I am planning to go early if nothing happens at work to hold me up.   I don't think it will be a problem but you never know so I wanted to give you a heads up in case anyone wants to back out. 

See you tomorrow!