addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

SWFL Activities Group Message Board › Tonight's Class

Tonight's Class

Debbie O.
user 8245163
Fort Myers, FL
Hello Everyone!

I am looking forward to the beach tonight.  Looking at the rain chances, we should be OK and with the clouds, I'm hoping a nice sunset.

Tonight we will focus on doing some black & white photography so be prepared to "see" in black & white tonight.  This is one of my favorite classes and what a challenge it can be.  For you newbies, we will talk about how to use your camera and I will guide you into the black & white.

Make sure you charge those camera batteries and bring an extra if you have it......does no good to bring a camera with a dead or dying battery.

Wear comfortable clothing and be prepared to possibly get your feet wet, I wear water shoes or flip-flops, or old shoes.  Bring bug repellent as the mosquitoes can be bothersome to some folks.

Remember you will be near the water/sand which can be life ending for your camera, so keep a grip on it and also clean it when you get home.....I'll go over this tonight especially those of you with DSLRs.

We will meet in the parking area and from what I've been told you may want to purchase an hour of time on the meter, because the ranger does roam the area.

I look forward to our time together tonight.

regards,

Deb