addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

SWFL Activities Group Message Board › URGENT NOTICE FOR TONIGHTS DANCE LESSON

URGENT NOTICE FOR TONIGHTS DANCE LESSON

Debbie
user 7842982
Group Organizer
Fort Myers, FL
Stephanie just phoned me to say she is still stuck at work and isn't going to be able to hose tonight.
I'm changing my RSVP to NO because it is storming like crazy at my house.  There were 2,200 lightning strikes in Naples an hour ago.  I'm not going out in this.
There will not be a host for tonights event however I'm sure the dance lessons will still be going on if you want to go.
I'm sorry for the last minute cancellations.