add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Synergy South Bay Message Board › Meetup details changed: Everyone Loves a Parade! Hermosa Beach St.

Meetup details changed: Everyone Loves a Parade! Hermosa Beach St. Patrick's Day Parade 03/16/13

user 6558939
Group Organizer
Redondo Beach, CA
I've updated this Meetup.

Here are some important details about Saturday's Event,

the Hermosa Beach Saint Patrick's Day Parade.

We are Meetup Synergy Group Parade Entry #88. There will be a total of 93 parade entries in the lineup. Since we are close to the end, our group line up location will be near 8th Street on Valley.

I plan on being there around 9:30 am. In order to join us you must be in line no later than 10:30am.

The parade steps off at 11am on Pier Avenue at Valley and goes west down Pier Ave then turns south on Hermosa Ave. More details to follow.

If you just want to watch us march, join our organizer, George, across the street from Hermosa Chiropractic, 440 Pier Avenue, on the North side of Pier Avenue. From there you can cheer us on as we walk by. We'll have a Meetup Synergy Banner so you can't miss us.

Parking WILL no doubt be a challenge. Places to park will be on a first come, first serve basis in the following designated locations-(I highly suggest you come around 8:30 - 9:30 to get a place in one of the free parking places)

1. Community Center on Pier Ave & Aviation

2. Vons Underground Parking on Valley north of Pier Ave

3. Valley School on Valley north of Pier

4. The Parking Structure on Hermosa Ave north of the Pier *Not free so don't forget to pay the self ticket fees at the machines because the parking citations re $63 if you don't!!!

Carpooling and drop offs are HIGHLY encouraged. Best yet, ride your bike. There should be lots of places to park it. I think Hermosa Beach will have their FREE Valet Bike Parking available.

Our member, Dr. Ed, definitely knows how to get into spirit!

He's offered us use of his Chiropractic Office located at 440 Pier Avenue from 9am to 10:30am. It's just a block away from where we'll be lining up in the parade. Go get an adjustment and relax. Just make sure to get in line no later than 10:30. Dr. Ed invited his Drum Circle friends to join us to march in the parade which will add to the spirit of the day. They even have some extra Tambourines for some of us to use.

After the parade, we'll head over for lunch at Cantina Real Mexican Restaurant on the pier at 1pm. I have a reservation for 20 so first come first serve.

For more details, see the full listing:­

When: Saturday, March 16, 2013 10:00 AM

Where: Hermosa Beach Pier
Pier Avenue at Valley
Hermosa Beach, CA 90254

This Meetup is closed to new RSVPs.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.