Signed up. Thanks.
A former member
Post #: 1
Thanks Rachael! GOOD information!
David B.
user 9917993
Folsom, CA
Post #: 2
Here is a link to a good Interview with Lori Lipman Brown on the Skepticality podcast.
Skepticality Episode 89
A former member
Very cool, thanks! I signed up, and instantly went around convincing everyone i could to do so too.
A former member
Post #: 3
Thanks for the tip, I signed up today.
Anyse J.
Anyse
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 6
Thank you Rachael. I appreciate that you are doing what you can to help others here to be better informed, etc.

I look forward to coffee in Aug/Sept when possible.

We all need to help one another, just like any group of like-minded people do when they create a community. We all have needs, wants, and desires and we should help each other as best as we can to aid and assist others as well as ourselves (of course).
jasmin
user 13349393
Nevada City, CA
Post #: 2
Thanks Rachael, I just joined. I will look at the interview when my son gets home, we are fans of the Colbert Report.
A former member
Thanks Racheal, I did not know about any of this...and have even done internet searchs on the topic. I am all signed up as well! I was not able to view the Colbert Report with Brown. I am on an MacBook...could that have something to do with it? I went to your links, and it said there wasn't a page.?
David D.
DavidDiskin
Lodi, CA
Post #: 137
Rachael's links were from 2008, so they might not work any more. Perhaps she'll post an update for everyone. :)
Rachael
Rachael_H
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 129
Here's the video:
http://www.colbertnat...­

(BTW, Lori Lipman Brown hasn't been the Director of the Secular Coalition for a couple years now)