addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sacramento Freethinkers Atheists & Nonbelievers (FAN) Message Board › Next Book Club Meeting—Signups and Questions

Next Book Club Meeting—Signups and Questions

Bakari
user 2418735
Elk Grove, CA
Okay, everyone, we have 20 people signed up for the next book club meeting. I’m looking forward to the discussion.

Very important, though, if you think you’re not going to make it, please change your RSVP so that others who want to attend, can.

If 20 people show up, I’m thinking it might be a good idea to break into two groups, because it will provide more people a chance to talk. Let me know what you think of that idea.

As for chapter questions, please sign-up on the club meeting page (http://www.meetup.com...­) for the chapter you want to facilitate. Let’s try to get two readers to sign up for each chapter. I don’t have the book in front of me, but I think there‘s more than 6 chapters. I’ll cover any chapter that is not signed up for.

If you agree to take on a chapter to facilitate at the meeting, please be sure to show up.

Sorry I haven’t been able to participate in the online discussions about the book, but I think there will plenty of good discussion at the meeting.

Finally, bring your ideas for the next book. You can also make suggestions on the club page as well. Priority will be given to books suggested by members who regularly attend meetings.

Sincerely yours,

Bakari