addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sacramento Freethinkers Atheists & Nonbelievers (FAN) Message Board › Designated Drivers?

Designated Drivers?

David J.
user 6514874
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 62
Designated Driver

I got to thinking....... Imagine that.

Since some of you want to drink Friday night and maybe some of you do not, there may be some thinking ahead that can serve us all.

My preference is that Darwin's theories not be applied to explain or justify dead FAN members this weekend. All it takes is a little thinking ahead and some arrangements for safe transportation.

I am willing to abstain from drinking and willing to be a designated driver. Are there any others willing to do that?
A former member
Post #: 17
I'll be having one, perhaps two, beers over the course of the evening. At my body weight (which is occasionally good for something) I'll be safe to drive (mathematically as well as subjectively) by the time I leave, likely 02:00ish. I'd be willing to give a couple people a ride home if they're comfortable with that but I will need to know in advance that I should be worrying about having my car cleaned out. x.x
GaryA
GaryA
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 22
I'll be able to drive folks. I'm not a big drinker. I might have a glass of wine.
David D.
DavidDiskin
Lodi, CA
Post #: 67
This is great! Don't forget that many taxi companies offer free services on NYE.