addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sacramento Freethinkers Atheists & Nonbelievers (FAN) Message Board › Respected mainstream theologian defends genocide, infanticide etc.

Respected mainstream theologian defends genocide, infanticide etc.

Anyse J.
Anyse
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 92
I just read an intersting article that was taken from Greta Christina's blog about a major theologian's defense of genocide and infanticide (plus all other evils in the Bible). This is rather good and, I feel, great for us to read and to know about how these crazy people think! Here is the URL for the article:

http://www.alternet.o...­

I would love to see your comments on this one!