addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sacramento Freethinkers Atheists & Nonbelievers (FAN) Message Board › Current events, News, and the Real World

Current events, News, and the Real World

David D.
DavidDiskin
Lodi, CA
Post #: 121
I think that a discussion group that would use the board or actually meet would best to dive into the issue of the day on the media.

Let's give it a try! Suggest a date, time, and place and I'll put it up on the calendar for you and make you the organizer for that event.

Try to think of a catchy title, and write a short description that explains what the in-person meetup is about, and how it ties into the online forums.

(I recommend you start the meeting off with a quick demonstration of the online forum so that attendees can learn how to use it.)

Let me know what you come up with, and I'll handle creating the event.