addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sacramento Freethinkers Atheists & Nonbelievers (FAN) Message Board › Sac FAN T-Shirts Available - Free Shipping!

Sac FAN T-Shirts Available - Free Shipping!

David D.
DavidDiskin
Lodi, CA
Hello Sac FANnies,

Have you purchased your Sac FAN t-shirt yet? There’s just a few left, and all of the proceeds support Camp Quest.

Each shirt is made from very soft cotton, is a quality label (American Apparel and Bella), and features the Sac FAN logo on the front and the Tower Bridge at Night design on the back.

You can check out the shirts here:

http://www.meetup.com/SacFAN/photos/all_photos/?photoAlbumId=1793131­

Shirts are just $20 each. And now, for a limited time, I offer you FREE SHIPPING!

Together, we hope to raise $525 this year for Camp Quest and we’re almost there!

Here are the sizes and colors that I have left:

Men’s Short Sleeve:

· Small – Black

· Large – Navy, Forest Green, and Brown

Women’s Short Sleeve:

· Medium – Black, Navy, and Army Green

· Large - Black, Navy, and Army Green

· Extra Large – Black

Women’s Long Sleeve:

· Large – Black

· Extra Large – Black

If you would like to order a shirt, reply to this email and let me know what size, color, and your mailing address. I’ll ship it to you FREE after getting your payment (via Paypal or check).

Thanks,

-David Diskin
A former member
Post #: 2
I would love to purchase a men's x-large in black when available. Do you know when you will be ordering more?

Thanks!

Jeff
David D.
DavidDiskin
Lodi, CA
Post #: 112
Thanks, Jeff! I'll send another email out when we're ready to do a second batch.