Sacramento Freethinkers Atheists & Nonbelievers (FAN) Message Board › I NEED HELP MOVING!

Anyse J.
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 107
Unfortunately, I am still not THAT strong so that I can lift boxes, move them and so on. Also, I can not drive as I have not license because of vertigo and money. So, here is what I need:

A truck or van or two with a ramp of some sort, unless you are stronger. A few people to move things with a dolly and so on. Also, at the storage place where my boxes will be stored, they have dollies as well as carts to move boxes on (maybe we can "borrow" one of the carts to use at my place!). Also, my storage unit will be on the second level and they have a wonderful elevator to use as well. I would like to move things on the weekend of Aug 6-7 or during that week Aug 8-10. I am leaving on Aug 11. If there are some who can do the weekend and some for the week, that would be fine as well!

I will have a lot of stuff that you may want that I have not been able to sell or that can go to a good cause. I know that I will have a really good microwave until the last day! Funny what we need to live from day to day. I will also be sure to feed you and give you good grog!

Pleaee, I really need the help and would appreciate it more than you can ever know.

I thank you for your consideration.