add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Sacramento Freethinkers Atheists & Nonbelievers (FAN) Message Board › Blasphemy Brunch Roseville now 9:30 AM

Blasphemy Brunch Roseville now 9:30 AM

Judy S.
user 11413623
Roseville, CA
Good Monday morning!

I heard back from four of you, all saying that the earlier time of 9:30 AM on Sunday is just fine.  So let's change the time from the previous 11:00 to the new time of 9:30 AM!  Shall we now call it Blasphemy Breakfast?

See you at Mel's Diner on Lonetree Blvd at 9:30 AM this Sunday.  We'll have a couple tables in the smaller dining area straight ahead as you enter.

Come hungry!

Anyse J.
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 113
I wish that I could be there! It is hard do get to Roseville from provincial Viet Nam! LOL! I hope it goes well for you!