align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Sacramento Freethinkers Atheists & Nonbelievers (FAN) Message Board › Faith and Reason Lectures at Sierra College (Tue & Wed, Feb 12, 13)

Faith and Reason Lectures at Sierra College (Tue & Wed, Feb 12, 13)

Ray
user 4942710
Folsom, CA
Post #: 3
Hi,
Has anyone heard of this four part lecture series at Sierra College this Tue and Wed? A good friend of mine who is quite religious invited me to it. He heard about it through his church and it's hosted by "The Evidence Club", I can't find information about it from Sierra College besides his invite.

Throwing it out there in case, someone else knows anything about it or would like to check it out.

Ray