David J.
user 6514874
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 92
I am looking to support this effort to provide sanctuary for people escaping the fundamentalism they are caught in.
This web site,(secularsafehouse.org), is by a man that has founded a project to provide safe places and people for those looking for a way out. He suggests four ways to support this effort, and I am looking to network with others in Sacramento to set up as temporary safe house. If you know anyone doing this in Sacramento, please let me know. ------- David J.

oooooooooooooooooooo
BECOME AN ALLY

Please join us in our mission to provide a safe, secular refuge for those looking to liberate themselves from destructive religious institutions and religiously-abusive families. If you would like to become an Ally of Secular Safe House, there are several options available:
1.Volunteer your professional expertise (administration, counseling, therapy, life coaching, etc.)
2.Volunteer your time as a listening ear for those coming out (via video chatting)
3.Open your home as a temporary “Secular Safe House” for those in need
4.Support our crowdfunding campaign or
[http://www.gofundme.c...­]
wwwgofundme.com/50m488