align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Steve T.
user 6020269
Group Organizer
Sacramento, CA
Attention Sac Atheists,

It is rare to find a public event that an atheist can back whole-heartedly. I am therefore please to announce that the Sacramento Actor's Workshop is showing Inherit the Wind, a play concerning the teaching of evolution in schools. Can you imagine a play that is more appropriate for our group? Steve Thoreson would like to invite you to the first Sac Atheist Social and I propose that we go see the play with the enthusiasm of mullet-heads going to a monster truck rally. T-shirts with atheist slogans would be appropriate attire. Admission is $15 but I would like it if you would reward the theater for their selection by voluntarily paying $20. Members, you may meet at the Naked Lounge at 7 p.m. (15th and Q Streets in downtown Sacramento) and the play starts at 8 p.m. (walking distance away from the Naked Lounge). Feel free to bring a date. Afterwards, please join us for a bit of pub-hopping with a stretch Hummer, service provided free of charge by City Lights Limousine. (Donations for gas would be accepted).