Steve T.
user 6020269
Group Organizer
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 7
March 9th is coming soon! Richard Dawkins is giving a lecture at Stanford in Palo Alto that Sunday. Afterwards, I'd like the gang to out out for dinner in San Francisco. It'd make make me proud from the bottom of my godless heathen heart if the Sac Atheists showed up for Dawkins. oh! and its free!

If you reply to this message, we can start to figure out who is coming. yes! it's just that simple! Reply with something like... "Joe is going to Dawkins and is leaving from Roseville." Hopefully, we can get some carpooling going on here. That will cut the travel cost and is an opportunity for y'all to start actually hanging out with one another.

Steve

your fearless organizer
Laurie H.
user 4984317
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 2
Bill and I are going and leaving from Roseville.

For tickets, call the Stanford Ticket Office at (650) 725-2787. They are open 10am-5pm Monday through Friday and Noon to 4pm on Saturday. Pick them up at the Memorial Auditorium Will Call when you get there.
Rachael
Rachael_H
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 1
I'd like to carpool. (I live in Rancho Cordova)

For those of you unfamiliar with Richard Dawkins, here is an article her wrote:
http://www.secularhum...­

~Rachael
Anna
user 5601466
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 7
I can carpool, I live in downtown sacramento....
Rachael
Rachael_H
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 3
bummer, I waited too long and there are no more tickets :(
Anna
user 5601466
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 8
No More tickets :! :((((
Nikos L.
nikosl
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 22
He is speaking in Berkeley on Saturday night. Check out his website for details.