addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sacramento Freethinkers Atheists & Nonbelievers (FAN) Message Board › Anyone want to share a ride on the 15th?

Anyone want to share a ride on the 15th?

Deborah K.
user 7467340
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 1
I live in Roseville and since I noticed a Roseville get-together (I regrettably missed), some of you must live in or near this little burg, so if there?s anyone interested in carpooling to Sacramento please let me know.

Deborah
Rachael
Rachael_H
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 10
Hi Deborah,
I don't live in Roseville, but Alex, Sean & Janae Makiney, and Maureen are all active members and live in Roseville. I'd suggest contacting them about carpooling. (Unfortunately most people don't actually read the message boards).

~Rachael