addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sacramento Freethinkers Atheists & Nonbelievers (FAN) Message Board › skeptics annotated bible

skeptics annotated bible

A former member
Post #: 6
http://skepticsannota...­

an excellent source for us skeptics

also covers the Koran and Book of Mormom
A former member
Post #: 6
Thank you Alex! =)
I hope this makes my job easer when referencing scripture to my Mormon family. we just got into a big debate today at my moms on god religion and politics, everything I hear you should ovoid with family but I enjoy it!

P.S. If your still interested in helping me with the landscaping I may have time this week and there my be something in it for you!=)
A former member
Post #: 34
Thanks Alex! Very helpful...

Be sure to plug it at our next monthly meeting, too.