addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 14
I know its a long shot but if any one in the group has kids I think it would be fun to plan play days that way the kids have fun and the parents do to!

Tell me what you think!

Christie
A former member
Post #: 7
wish i still had my boys here in town. next time for sure!!!
A former member
Post #: 61
Hi Christie,

I live in Vacaville, otherwise I would like to meet with you for playdates with my 13 month old son. Maybe if you are ever out in Davis. It sounds like you might also go on hiking trips which I also like to do on the weekends.

Sincerely,
Karen Bedinger smile