addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
Religulous comes out on October 3rd ! It sounds like a brill movie.. Anyone want to go see it ?
A former member
Post #: 21
I'm glad you brought this movie up!:) count me in! I'm open to any time!

Christie
Rachael
Rachael_H
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 18
Damn! I saw the trailer a couple months ago and I totally want to go. I was thinking it would be cool for our group to go opening weekend, but I realized I am going out of town that week.

FYI: Tower will be showing it (but it's way too early to see the times).
Curt J.
oldschoolcj
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 5
I have no idea what it's about. But you all are excited count me in
Rachael
Rachael_H
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 20
Here's the offical website/trailer:
http://www.lionsgate....­
Curt J.
oldschoolcj
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 7
thanks for the link. For sure i'm on board now
A former member
Post #: 38
I'll be there. We should all wear something in solidarity. MeetUp stickers, perhaps?
Steve T.
user 6020269
Group Organizer
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 13
that sounds like good times. count me in.
Curt J.
oldschoolcj
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 9
hi everyone, I'v checked with Tower Theatre and was told religulous will probably be there and could check back on monday, the 29th to find out. the direct # there is 442-0985.
Curt J.
oldschoolcj
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 10
also, employee I talked to expects it will start on friday, oct3rd. Let's try for opening night.