addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sacramento Freethinkers Atheists & Nonbelievers (FAN) Message Board › Organization for trip to Great American God Out

Organization for trip to Great American God Out

Paul S
user 7543115
Sacramento, CA
Hi everyone.

Although I am not going to the event myself, I wanted to let you know this meeting was taking place. I have heard Mikey Weinstein before and he was incredibly good! He is one of the best speakers in the country and I am sure you will agree after you have heard him. He talks about the pervasiveness of Christian fundamentalism in the military and its techniques of forceful conversion. Born agains as your superiors in the military, not a good position to be in.
If people want to get together for a car pool of some kind it would be cool. Also, walking around SF like the day hike which was planned is always entertaining. Let me know who is planning to drive and if you want others to come along.

Paul

Brenda F
Abby813
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 5
I am interested in going and carpooling....
A former member
Post #: 27
I wish I could go, It sounds fantastic but I can't because Jonathan's not home in the afternoon :( I'm really disappointed.

Christie