Lloyd M.
LeRoi007
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 2
I realize that I have yet to attend any of the fabulous events that have come and gone since I signed up. My life has a way of staying quite full. Without an invisible friend, I have so much to do. :)
Anyway, I do enjoy reading the forums and being a part of a group of people that find comfort in free thought and reality. thanks for all you do.cool
David D.
DavidDiskin
Lodi, CA
Post #: 45
Thanks for the note! Hope you can make it some time.

-david
Rachael
Rachael_H
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 105
Thanks Lloyd! Sometimes we wonder about our members who have never attended a meetup (and what might encourage people to be more active), so it's good to read your note and know that you're enjoying the group in the form that you can.

If there is a certain meeting time or event that is better for you, we/I always appreciate input.
Anyse J.
Anyse
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 43
Lloyd,

I hope you don't take this the wrong way but as I read your note and looked at your pic, I had a thought.

You said that "without an invisible friend to help you" you are so busy. I also thought that this could also apply to your head only with the proviso that you would write "Without my invisible friend and with my invisible head . . ." LOL!

Hope that we can meet up sometime in the future!

Take care.