Stacci
user 6631939
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 29
Hi!

I am looking for a nice place in Sacramento to study after work. I get off work at 4:30 and would only stay two hours or so, but I need someplace that stays open in the early evening. I was thinking of the Land Park, Curtis Park, Hollywood Park area or on Folsom Bl and Capital area. If you could recommend a place, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Staci
A former member
Post #: 2
the best place ever - AIRC at Sac state. 24/7 daytime you have to pay for parking, evening night time you can swing by without.

the city libraries.

belle coolidge is open till 8 on tues and wednes, central till 8 on tues, wednes, thurs mckinley till 8 pm on tues and thursday.

otherwise there are coffee shops.

is this the kind of thing you were looking for?
Anyse J.
Anyse
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 39
This may be a bit weird, but after 5 the parking is free downtown and Temple Coffee on 10th street between J and K street Mall is always quiet and they have WiFi! I go there if I need a quiet place. Another is Shine Coffee at 14th and E Streets, nicest people you would want to meet and also a place where many go to study. I know it is a bit away from where you were asking but not that far, I am sure.
A former member
Post #: 11
The Coffee Garden is good.
2904 Franklin Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95817
Neighborhood: Curtis Park
(916) 457-5507
www.thecoffeegarden.com
The atmosphere is cozy and friendly. The main area of the shop is nicely decorated, with pretty decent seating. But if you take a 90 degree turn to the left when you're at the counter ordering, BAM, you'll find a portal to an even better room. This secret room is almost always quiet and wonderful for studying.
There is also a nice outdoor patio area in the back.
Food and drinks are good and there is free WiFi.