Come join us for a delicious all-you-can-eat VEGAN brunch at Raja's in Davis and help hen rescue Hen Harbor raise much needed funds to save animals! Exciting news: this brunch will feature an all NEW "Dosa Stand" - create your own custom south Indian savory crepes. YUM!!
Hen Harbor is a non-profit organization that provides refuge to hens, most of whom are refugees from the cruel factory farming industry. --> https://www.facebook.com/henrescue
more brunch info:
Raja's All Vegan Brunch
July 27, 2014
11 am to 3 pm
$12 a person all you can eat!
* Vegan Chai Tea made with Soy Milk
* Vegan Mango Sensation made with Soy Milk
* Soda/Bottled Water
* Vegan Pakoras (Fritters battered in chickpea flour)
* Sweet Tamarind & Spicy Cilantro sauce
* NEW Live Freshly Made Dosas (South Indian Savory Crêpes)!
** Filled with your choice of Channa (Chickpeas) or Cauliflower and Red Potatoes
** Top off your Dosa with some grilled onions! * Vegan Naan Bread
* Basmati Rice
* Scrambled Tofu
* Red Potatoes
* Vegan Coconut Curry
* Vegan Saag (Spinach)
* Channa Masala (Chickpeas)
* Dal (Lentils)