Sacramento Animal Rights Meetup Group Message Board › Master bedroom with Half Bath for Rent $500 + Utils (Citrus Heights)

Master bedroom with Half Bath for Rent $500 + Utils (Citrus Heights)

Christian B.
christian_blackbur...
Carmichael, CA
Post #: 163
We live in a house about ¼ mile from the 80/Antelope exit in an older neighborhood with well established foliage. There is a large front and back yard with fruit. You are welcome to grow anything legal. There’s an available off-street parking space and a storage shed. We are a drama free couple in our 30’s, both are raw vegan chefs and prefer a vegan (don't need to be raw) housemate. There is all the kitchen equipment you can think of, ultra high speed internet (30Mbps), and a big screen TV with Blu-Ray (No cable, but if you want it, you can pay for it on your own, there’s also a satellite dish on top that isn’t being used). We also have a very quiet 12 year old son who’s here half the time, and for better or worse spends most of it on the computer with headphones on. This is a drama free household and we’d like someone quiet who doesn’t use any illegal substances, occasional alcohol is okay, but smoking of any kind including incense is not okay. You are welcome to burn candles in your bedroom, but even smoking on the street isn’t acceptable. We have two cats, only one doesn’t use the bathroom outside so there is little to no odor, one is mostly outdoors, and the other is very timid and lives exclusively in our bedroom. Thankfully, there is no noticeable odor when you enter the house. Your bedroom is 10’ x 13.5’, with a 1.75’ x 6’ closet, and a 4.17’ x 5.25’ bathroom. You are expected to pay 3/8th’s of the utils (Gas, electric, internet) after your first month, and a $250 dollar deposit. Please be employed or have a demonstrable source of cash flow. If you’re interested, please contact Christian at 916-273-8421 (this may forward to my pc repair business line, go ahead and leave a message).

Sabine
tamesabine
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 108
MEOW, PERFECT>>>but is it still available? I'll give you a call. Thanks, Sabine and Ananda my cat