addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sacramento Animal Rights Meetup Group Message Board › Please sign the petition that I created -- it is quick and easy, and of cour

Please sign the petition that I created -- it is quick and easy, and of course, for the animals!

A former member
Post #: 92
PLEASE HELP: I just started a petition on "We the People," a useful tool for sparking governmental change. Creating a log-in is quick, and this issue is very important to me, inspired by the front page article in the Sacramento Bee. THANK YOU!

*** WE NEED 25,000 SIGNATURES BY JUNE FIRST IN ORDER FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO CONSIDER IT AN ISSUE A FORMAL RESPONSE.

https://wwws.whitehou...­
Abolish the USDA "Wildlife Services" dept., and stop indiscriminately trapping, maiming and killing.
wwws.whitehouse.gov
Thousands of non-target animals, including small mammals and companion pets, in addition to "predators" are killed every year as a result of the trapping practices of the "Wildlife Services" division of the USDA. This governmental agency uses steel traps, wire snares, and poison to kill thousands o.....

THANK YOU!!