addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sacramento Animal Rights Meetup Group Message Board › Calling all animal lovers!! Need help for World Farm Animal Day event friday!!

Calling all animal lovers!! Need help for World Farm Animal Day event friday!!

Linda M.
Lassen
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 272
Please let me know if you can come!! Call: 916-798-5516 or email me Linda at veganmentor@gmail.com.

Calling out for help for World Farm Animals Day memorial this friday oct 5 downtown on corner of 20 and L streets. Dress in black, bring a paper tombstone with: Memorial for 10 Billion Farm Animals killed! Showing this short video and paying people a dollar to watch it...pls help! 6-7:30 pm. let me know if you can make it.. we have ear phones and computer.