add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Sacramento Animal Rights Meetup Group Message Board › New Ethiopian Vegetarian/Vegan restaurant in Arden

New Ethiopian Vegetarian/Vegan restaurant in Arden

Sacramento, CA
Post #: 116
I wanted to put his note on the vegan site, but just noticed that the board is read only and no one can start a new discussion, so I'll put it here.

There is a newly opened vegan/vegetarian restaurant in Arden on Fulton Avenue. They have a vegan buffet, there is a coupon in the pennysaver for $7.00. I went the other day and enjoyed the food very much. The menu includes many spicy lentils, beet salad, smoothies, cabbage with potatoes, and 3 types of cooked lentils: red, brown and yellow, they are like the indian dhal style. All the foods are generally eaten with utensils but with the spongy bread they give you. If you wish to use a fork, you may of course.

Let's all plan a dine out or lunch out there as they have plenty of room for us all. Here are the details;

Abyssinia Restaurant

1346 Fulton Avenue,

Sac 95825

Phone 916-481-1580.

LEt me know if anyone wants to meet there for the buffet.