addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sacramento Animal Rights Meetup Group Message Board › Ridiculous New Super PAC Targets Animal Rights Movement

Ridiculous New Super PAC Targets Animal Rights Movement

Wendy
user 9892369
San Ramon, CA
Post #: 611
Ridiculous New Super PAC Targets Animal Rights Movement
http://www.onegreenpl...­
Camilla
user 8372736
Group Organizer
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 371
This is what Protect the Harvest says to bad mouth AR movement. Really, Protect the Harvest???

Protect the Harvest says on its website, “the animal rights movement in America, led by the Humane Society of the United States, has evolved into a wealthy and successful attack group determined to end the consumption of meat, threaten consumer access to affordable food, eliminate hunting, outlaw rodeos and circuses and even ban animal ownership (including pets) altogether.”

I wish the AR movement in America had that much money and my advocacy actually consists of everything they mentioned except threaten consumer access to affordable food which is so ridiculous when you consider you can go to McDonalds and eat cheaper than buying fresh fruit and veggies and it would benefit our health, the animals and the environment if it were the other way around. And I'd like to ban breeding pets not ownership.