This session repeats every 1st & 3rd Saturday. This 4 hour drawing session will feature a costumed model in one long pose either in a sitting or reclining position.
Easels, Taborets, and TV trays are provided.
The studio is on the second floor at the rear of the building. The first floor, storefront business is "Bode & Bode Locksmiths". It is across the alley from "Kupros Bistro". Front entry gate will be open, but if closed, use call box to "Capital ArtWorks" and you will be "buzzed" in. Gate to rear stairway will be open for first 30 minutes of session/class time.
1) Covered parking under the building (other than Fit Zone's space) after 5pm and weekends on a first come basis.
2) Free parking in parking lots across the alley from the studio (behind Kupro's).
3) Free on-street parking (2 hours max. then shift to new space) on Capitol Ave.
4) On street metered parking (free after 6pm)
4) Public parking lot across the street ($.75 per hr)
5) Parking lot(s) across the alley behind "Kupros Bistro" with the exception of spaces marked "Reserved".
Please call (916)[masked] if you have parking questions/concerns.