Sacramento Politics and Philosophy Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: Politics and Philosophy Cafe Discussion

Meetup details changed: Politics and Philosophy Cafe Discussion

Brandon N.
user 63224812
Group Organizer
Sacramento, CA
Going forward, the new time for the weekly politics and philosophy cafe discussions is Saturday at 10 AM.  This time was chosen after talking with some members and figuring what time slot has the best chance that people will be available and interested in coming out.  I'll say that we are still taking suggestions for future meeting times, though.  For now, it makes sense that this is probably the best time.

As for the politics and philosophy happy hour meetings, this group's organizer only has time to drive to Sac after work occasionally.  For now I'm only scheduling one happy hour per month, but I don't have a problem putting it on the calendar more often if others want to do that and someone else is willing to be event host when I can't make it.  Right now I am figuring the next happy hour will be the first week of June, probably at LowBrau.

For this coming Saturday's cafe meeting, my suggestion for a topic is knowledge formation and the foundation of modern science.

When: Saturday, May 18, 2013 10:00 AM

Where: Temple Coffee and Fine Tea
2829 S street
Sacramento, CA 95816
916-454-1272

This Meetup repeats every week on Saturday.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.