addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sacramento Polyamory Message Board › Will we see you on Sunday?

Will we see you on Sunday?

A former member
I hope to see a lot of you on Sunday - I see a bunch of you have RSVP'd already. If you haven't go RSVP now!

We'll be in the Naked Lounge on 1111 H Street, Sacramento. I'll be wearing a white shirt with "Polyamory Is Wrong" written on it (don't worry, it's a joke shirt - you'll have to come to read the rest of the joke).

See you soon,

Nico
A former member
Post #: 3
I had a very difficult choice to make: attend this event or the Hayward polyamory group meeting for "newbies" and I chose that since I am only familiar with the concept and want more information and the Hayward meeting is designed specifically for "newbie" questions.

Hopefully I can join your group next month, ready to fully participate way better because of having taken this detour into gaining more knowledge and understanding before jumping in.

Thanks for your understanding
Jennifer