add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Sacramento Polyamory Message Board › Karaoke Night?

Karaoke Night?

A former member
Post #: 1
I'd be interested in seeing if there are (or could be) any get togethers for karaoke in the Sacramento or Roseville/Rocklin area? I admit it, I'm a real fan of karaoke... Just really love to sing, and if I've got a beer in front of me and great company it's just sooo much better! Are there any other polyamory afficianados who also enjoy karaoke?
user 13581636
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 2
I don't profess to sing, but will truly root for those brave enough to give it a try! Please let me know where this will be. I have seen some karaoke signs here and there...been to the Stony Inn on Del Paso Blvd (near Arden Way) and they have a karaoke evening I do believe.
A former member
Post #: 2
I have a place in Rocklin that I like to go to, Loree's Little Shack (by the Railroad Track)... if there is some genuine interest in a group going to another location more centrally located, then I'm all for it, but if the crowd is gonna be just me a couple other people, then I'll probably stick with my comfort zone.
Any suggestions?