|Sent on:||Friday, June 28, 2013 11:12 PM|
We own 1/8th acre in West Sacramento in which we've converted most of the yard space to raised beds and native plant organic gardens. We are moving during the month of July and are seeking gardening enthusiasts as potential renters for this house starting August 1st.
· Constructed in 1994
· 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 2 car garage
· 1400 sq.ft. of living space
· 390 sq.ft. of raised bed garden space with automated drip irrigation
· Located in a family centric culdesac.
· Chickens are an option with an acceptable plan to keep them from digging out the raised beds. We currently have a 4 hen coup we are trying to sell but can include it with the rental if interested.
· Dogs or cats may be considered on a case-by-case basis with a main concern being that the animals are house and garden friendly.
· Landscaping includes: persimmon, pomegranate, kiwi, grapes, plum, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, jasmine, lavender, rosemary, asparagus, and various native flowers.
· Perennials currently under cultivation include: tomatoes, bell peppers, egg plant, zucchini, corn, pole beans, and pumpkin.
· Tile and wood floors throughout the house.
Solar Electric System produces 3300
kWh per year
(~75% of annual our electricity consumption and we drive an electric vehicle)
· Whole house fan for efficient night-time cooling
· Close to public transit and 3 miles from the state capitol.
We plan on renting this property for at least five years. We are seeking a 1 year lease starting August 1st at $1350 per month with a $1000 deposit.
We plan on investing in improvements on an annual basis and would like to consult with our tenant about their priorities for upgrades.
If you're interested, please send a note and I will send you an application.
Pictures and tours are available upon request.