addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sacramento Valley Permaculture Guild Message Board › Waste Concrete/Urbanite

Waste Concrete/Urbanite

Kent T.
user 14629582
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 1
Has anyone seen a pile of waste concrete up for grabs? I'm planning making some dry set masonry planners. I'm located in South Sac, the closer the better.

Here's a link to show a little more about what I'm thinking about doing if you're curious.

Thanks!

Kent
Michelle
user 13850666
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 1
YES!!!! There is some in my driveway. PLEASE come and take it away! It's not a HUGE amount but it's several 5 gallon buckets worth (although I need my buckets). I'm in West Sac... Southport area. Is that close enough???
Kent T.
user 14629582
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 4
Michelle, I didn't receive an email from the board about your reply, so I thought my post had gone unanswered!

I got a demolition contractor to drop some off at my place, anybody feel free to contact me for their contact info.