align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Sacramento Valley Permaculture Guild Message Board › Is there an event scheduled to watch the presidential debate tonite with the

Is there an event scheduled to watch the presidential debate tonite with the permie guild?

colleenwhalen
FounderColleen
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 11
A couple of weeks ago I have a vague memory of getting an announcement from Meetup that the Permaculture Guild or maybe the Grange or Sol Collective was going to have a meetup to watch the Presidential debate as a group. I deleted that email - does anyone know about this event? IMHO, between Obama and Rommney - sort of like a choice between Tweedledum and Tweedledee - Obama is huge supporter of Monsanto and GMO - despite his 2008 campaign promise to push for labelling for GMO. But I'd like to watch the debate - just to see if Rommney puts his foot in his mouth again - i.e. snotty remarks about middle class, working class people being "lazy" and not paying taxes.