Sacramento Valley Permaculture Guild Message Board › Sign Petition for Election Fraud Proposition 37 Label GMO - Statistical Anom

Sign Petition for Election Fraud Proposition 37 Label GMO - Statistical Anomolies in Counting Votes 9 Counties

Sacramento, CA
Post #: 12
Please immediately sign this petition and ask Registrar of Voters for a re-count of votes for Proposition 37, the ballot initiative to create consumer warning labels on GMO food. Turns out 9 of the largest counties in California had significant statistical anomalies with Proposition 37. We lost by a small percentage, approximately 4 percent. The deadline to contest the election is running out - December 14th - please click on the link below, sign the petition and pass it on to all your friends on social media.

BTW - the largest HMO in America, Kaiser Permanente recently advised all their patients to stop eating supermarket groceries because 85% of that food is GMO. Kaiser Permanente is now advocating to all their patients they switch to eating 100% organic and to completely avoid GMO food! I am flabbergasted, because I thought this HMO was very much tied into Big Pharma and the status quo.

Keep hope alive!

Amanda Rae C.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Post #: 25
What about all the food producers who would have been exempted from prop 37? Ranchers would have been able to feed their cattle GMO grain and not label their meat products gmo. So we are ok with only half our food being honestly labeled? Ben & jerrys is a pretty progressive and groovy company. So if they were against it maybe there is a good reason... I just don't think we should settle for half measures and allow our leaders to half a$! their job.
Robert C.
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 18
I went to the link and found it to be a log-in for yahoo mail. Could you please check that and add the link to sign the petition. Thanks