Getting connected and promoting community in a friendly, informal atmosphere—10 a.m. to noon, every second Sunday. Whether you are an SVS member or representing another organization, or yourself, please join us. Everyone is invited.
We want to give folks a place to:
- Stop by for a few minutes or linger for a while;
- Mingle with old friends and new supporters over coffee, tea, and vegan pastries;
- Talk about what they're up to (bring flyers, handbills, petitions, opinions, bright ideas).
We'd also like to hear your ideas on future SVS activities, so tell us:
- What you'd like to see SVS doing in the coming year,
- Of other groups we can work with on common goals.
—you get the drift. Please bring kuestions, komments, and kriticisms, along with your kaffeine kravings.
You bring: vegan "brunchies";
We supply: koffee (de-kaf included) and a selection of teas;
Optional, but encouraged: bring a bag or box of fresh produce from a farmer's market, your local grocery store, or your garden. After schmoozing and finding out what's up in our community, a volunteer will deliver what we've collected to Food Not Bombs—a group that has been feeding vegan food to the homeless at César Chávez Plaza every Sunday for over 20 years.
See you at the Grange Hall!