SVS has been invited to bring a veg perspective to this omnivorous celebration of Sacramento's foodscape.
The diversity and bounty of Sacramento's food, wine, and beer heritage will be at center stage at this day-long event.
• Cooking demonstrations w/homegrown celebrity chefs
• Craft-beer tasting moderated by Sac Bee writer Chris Macias
• Exhibits, tastings, and conversations w/ local wine and beer makers, food purveyors, growers, authors, and culinary professionals
• Discussions w/agricultural and food historians
• Record your favorite food memory at the StoryStation.
Stop by the SVS booth!
Tickets: $25 (wearewhereweeat.brownpapertickets.com or at the door)
Event sponsors: We Are Where We Eat (project director Maryellen Burns; food journalist Elaine Corn)
Event hosts include the Sacramento Public Library and Capital Public Radio.
Info:[masked], [masked], or discoverwhereweeat.com