Join us for our 3rd Annual Sacramento Vegan Chef Challenge.
*EVENT DATES: OCTOBER 4-20th
Chefs from over a dozen local restaurants will be creating new and original vegan 3-course menu options including appetizer or soup, entree & dessert. Some venues may offer brunch. Gluten-free & oil-free/ low-fat options available.
Diners are encouraged to visit the participating restaurants and vote for their favorite dishes.
*YOU MAY VISIT ANY OF THE LISTED RESTAURANTS FROM OCT. 4-20 TO ORDER THE VEGAN CHALLENGE MENU.
*MOST WILL BE SERVING THE VEGAN OPTIONS FOR DINNER; SOME MAY OFFER DURING LUNCH AND/OR INCLUDE BRUNCH OPTIONS.
Participating Restaurants: Prices & menu choices will vary per restaurant ($10-$35)
• Tower Bridge Bistro (100 Capitol Mall)
• Capitol Garage (1500 K St.)
• Evan's Kitchen [masked]th St.)
• The Porch (1815 K St.)
• Michelangelo's (1725 I sT.)
• Magpie Cafe (1409 R St.)
• The Press Bistro (1809 Capitol Ave.)
• Hot City Pizza (5642 J St.)
• Coconut Midtown (2502 J St.)
• Capitol Dime (1801 L St.)
• Cafe Capricho (3269 Folsom Blvd.)
• 58 Degrees & Holding Co. [masked]th St.)
• Cielito Lindo Mexican Gastronomy (3672 J St.)
**Dining public also invited to participate in a 21-day or 30-day concurrent 'Try Vegan' Challenge. Informational meeting for this will be Monday, Sept. 30 at 6:30 p.m. at Evan's Kitchen. Sponsors needed (please email Bethany if interested). $10 Participants; $6 Sponsors. More info or to register: Try Vegan 21- or 30-Day Info Meeting