Sacramento VegFest is a showcase, to promote, celebrate, and educate about the wide variety of plant-based foods and products available.
Sacramento VegFest 2014 features
• world-class speakers,
• live entertainment,
• raffle; fun contests throughout the day,
• veg lifestyle and health info
• cooking demo and recipes,
• "meet-the-expert" one on one
• vegan & vegetarian food samples
• children's activities,
• and so much more!
Keynote Speaker: Mariel Hemingway: the Academy Award–nominated actress is a prolific author, eco activist, and healthy lifestyle and mental health advocate focused on mind-body-spirit optimization and purposeful living.
Doug Lisle, Ph.D., vegan advocate featured in Forks over Knives and Director of Research at TrueNorth Health Center in Santa Rosa, and author of "The Pleasure Trap"
Chef Brooke Preston, owner and head chef at The Green Boheme, Sacramento's original organic, raw, vegan, gluten-free, soy-free gourmet café.
Ed Bauer, all-natural champion body builder.
• $8 (special SVS discount, through May 28; enter special Sacramento Vegetarian Society discount code SVS20 when ordering at http://www.sacvegfest.com).
• $10 (early-bird, before May 28)
• $12.50 (advance tickets [May 29–June 5])
• $15 (at the door)
Group discounts available (see contact info below).
Volunteers for SVS booth: we need you! Sign up here or at [masked]. No experience? That's okay; you'll be teamed with an experienced tabler. This is a fun way to get involved and spread the veg message.
Sponsored by: Del Paso Boulevard Partnership
For complete Event Schedule, visit
For more information, please contact Triscka at [masked] or 916/923.6200.