Sacramento Vegetarian Society Message Board › SALE! Veganic veggies

SALE! Veganic veggies

Mary R.
MaryNR
Group Organizer
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 69
Veganic, organic potatoes and onions (two varieties each; see bullet list below). Even if you aren't participating in the Animal Place CSA, you can get in on this great deal, and help raise money for the rescued farm animals at Animal Place Sanctuary for Farmed Animals at the same time.

The Sacramento Vegetarian Society/Sacramento Vegetarian Grange arranged for the Animal Place CSA drop-off site at the Sacramento Grange Hall—same place as our potluck location, 3830 U St.)—and SVS volunteers staff it every Wednesday from 4 to 7 p.m. This is some of the freshest, tastiest produce you will ever have the pleasure to incorporate into your meals (those butterball potatoes are incredibly delicious all by themselves), and it's all grown 100% veganically!

Let me know right here on Meetup what and how much you want to order, and I'll see that you get it! (Or, if you prefer, e-mail sacveggie.org.)

Mary Rodgers
Sacramento Vegetarian Society

Here's the Animal Place invitation:

Once again, we've got extra taters and onions. I'm looking to move these, so if you know of any friends, family, or neighbors willing to pick up at the CSA drop-off or from you personally, please pass on the info:

• German Butterball Potatoes (yellow creamy inside): $1/lb
• Russet Rio Grande Potatoes (great bakers): $0.75/lb
• Spanish Walla Walla Onions: $1/lb
• Yellow Storage Onion: $1/lb

Thanks, folks!

Steph Litus
Veganic Farmer
Animal Place
17314 McCourtney Road
Grass Valley, CA 95949
415-307-0058
stephanie@animalplace.org