addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sacramento Vegetarian Society Message Board › EXPRESS Sushi & Teriyaki Restaurant

EXPRESS Sushi & Teriyaki Restaurant

A former member
Post #: 5
Hi Everyone
Just wanted to share a new place that I ate at that will support Vegetarian and Vegan eaters.
They have several vegan sushi on their menu. They also were willing to make me Miso soup
with no animal and no bonito (fish) soup base in it. They were willing to make me a tempura
batter that was vegan and completely egg less. They cooked up some wonderful vegetables
with it. They also have a great pickled cucumber salad there as well. A friend of mine and I
shared a delicious, vegan feast their. The management and Chefs there are so cooperative
and supportive in providing great vegan food at a very reasonable price. The address is:
6047 Madison Avenue #B, Carmichael CA 95608. Cross road is Manzanita Road. They are
at the opposite end of Home Depot and right next door to the new Walmart grocery store
there. Try it, you will not be disappointed.
Mary R.
MaryNR
Group Organizer
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 71
Thanks, PJ! We'll make sure Express Sushi is added to the SVS website restaurant list. If you haven't been there lately, be sure to check out http://www.sacramento...­ and see webmaster Ilsa's great redesign.