addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sacramento Comedy Lovers Message Board › This is a big Meetup screwup...

This is a big Meetup screwup...

Steven B.
StevenBloom
Sacramento, CA
Hi Free ticket lovers,

This seldom ever happens, but it happened this time.

The meetup that was scheduled for March 24th was from March of LAST YEAR! (Evidently, the promoter, Al Gonzalez who graciously offered the tickets to the Big Al, Big Ass Comedy Show, put in the wrong event YEAR). So this meetup announcement was for a 2010 event, and not 2011. Subsequently, I am going to cancel this meetup.

The show that is currently scheduled at the Sacramento Punch Line for Thursday, March 24, 2011 is "The Cocky Agents Comedy Tour."

I've spoken to the promoters of this show, explained that I had 47 very excited Sacramento comedy lovers members that had signed up for a FREE show and asked if they could help me salvage my dignity over this mistake. (I have already kicked out Big Al so I am the only one left to blame!)

So what they have graciously done is offered for our group, the first 10 people who RSVP will get free comp tickets to the show and everyone else will receive tickets for 50% off but all will still receive our VIP seating.

I am sorry for the inconvenience and the disappointment. It's all a matter of working out the kinks as we have grown over 260 members.

Please watch for the Cocky Asians Comedy Tour meetup and be one of the first 10 to get their free tickets. Just as a reminder, the infamous MADtv star, Bobby Lee is our meetup the next day, March 25th.

Please accept my apologies for being a buzz-kill. However, there will always be excellent shows and I will strive to get you to as many as possible!

Thanks,

Steven Bloom
Steven@AmericasComedy.Com
(916) 647-7014 (My cell phone)
A former member
Post #: 3
Where do I RSVP, Steven? Me and Susan want in, please.

RuEtta
Steven B.
StevenBloom
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 31
Where do I RSVP, Steven? Me and Susan want in, please.

RuEtta

I am about to post the new meetup right now!

I have a link to my Eventbrite account where there are 10 free tickets and up to 50 discount tickets. Please only 1 free ticket per member.

We will have reserved seats based on the number of free and sold tickets on Eventbrite and not on the Meetup RSVP list.

I am truly sorry for the confusion everyone!

Thanks,

Steven