Sacramento Comedy Lovers Message Board › Come join us for our first Meetup event of 2012 to see comedian Darren Carter!

Come join us for our first Meetup event of 2012 to see comedian Darren Carter!

Cort T.
user 33318482
Sacramento, CA
Hello Sacramento Comedy Lovers,

My name is Cort Tafoya and I am one of the Co-Organizers of this awesome Meetup group!

For those of you who have not experienced a comedy outing in the last three months, come join us tomorrow night for our first Meetup event of 2012.

We'll be visiting Tommy T's Comedy Club in Rancho Cordova to watch the very funny Darren Carter "The Party Starter." Carter has performed on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno and multiple times at Snoop Dogg's family reunion to do his hilarious Snoop Dog imitation. And yes, that is Snoop Dog's real family reunion!

A front row VIP table for our group has been reserved and soon after the 7:30 show ends, we'll be meeting up with Darren at Brookfield's Restaurant (Hwy 50 and Sunrise) to socialize. Please let us know ahead of time if you would like to join us, as seating will be limited.

If you have not RSVP'd please do so now!

I can't wait to hang out with all you comedy fans!

Sincerely,

Cort