addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sacramento Comedy Lovers Message Board › Free Comedy This Weekend - Dennis Regan

Free Comedy This Weekend - Dennis Regan

Steven B.
StevenBloom
Sacramento, CA
Hi Sacramento Comedy Lovers,

I know it has been a long time since I have reached out to you, but there are plans in the works to re-engage the SacramentoComedy Meetup Group.

I just arranged a guest list for all shows this weekend at Tommy T's Comedy Theater in Rancho Cordova. The headliner is Dennis Regan! (Yes, that would be Brian Regan's brother!)

He is a corporate clean comedian and has performed on Letterman, Leno, Showtime and more. If you would like to attend for free, just call Tommy T's boxoffice (916) 357-3533 and tell them you want to be on Steven Bloom of AmericasComedy.Com guest list and tell them how many seats.

But please, if you make reservations, make sure you attend. I will probably see you there! Steven

Here is a video of Dennis' last Letterman appearance! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yYfxXPSHywM­

Steven Bloom
Steven@AmericasComedy.Com 
(916) 647-7014