addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sacred Earth Foundation Message Board › Sweat Lodge

Sweat Lodge

Mike
user 120041302
Boulder, CO
Post #: 3
I just went to my first sweat lodge today (private group) and it was amazing. I would like to be able to attend more in the future. Unfortunately, I cant attend the thanksgiving one. But Im jst letting you know, that me and a number of my friends would all be very interested in future sweat lodges.

Mike
pati t.
PatiTurner
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Post #: 32
Hi Mike,
You and your friends are always welcome here.
I just went to my first sweat lodge today (private group) and it was amazing. I would like to be able to attend more in the future. Unfortunately, I cant attend the thanksgiving one. But Im jst letting you know, that me and a number of my friends would all be very interested in future sweat lodges.

Mike