Help support your MeetupChip in
Warm Greetings Fellow Seeker,
Sacred Sea Temple
Correllian Nativist Tradition
This Global Tradition; was founded 1879
Our Temple building is located on the corner of three counties, Cobb, Paulding and Douglas County, in Powder Springs, GA. 30127.
We are a fully chartered Correllian Nativist Temple; read more about us at correllian.com This Temple has been in Powder Springs, Georgia since 2005.
We are a very lively diversified group, representing most ages.
One does Not need to become a Correllian to be part of our Temple.
Children are not permitted under 18 years of age.
This "Meet Up" is to interview potential Temple members and for you to check us out!
Training We Offer
- You can earn your First Degree, Second Degree and High Priesthood. (Self Paced)
- You can earn your Reiki First Degree, Second Degree and Reiki Master Level.
- We offer Correll Shaman Training
- I-Ching Practitioner Training
- Or just learn a little of this and a little of that.
- We offer a world wide community via facebook. This Tradition has Temples all around the world.
- A Beautiful Wiccan Tradition
- A Large Loving Community
- Sabbat Rituals
- Life Passages
- Drum Circles
- Guided Meditations
- Art in many forms
- Past Life Regressions
- Soul Retrievals
- Seneca Medicine Wheel
- Spirit Cards
- Ancestor Work
- Dream Interpretation
- Mystery Plays
- Singing, chanting and dancing
- And much more...
Most of us meet once a month at our lovely Temple Building, in Powder Springs.
How this Works
1. First we meet you at a Meet-up, the Fourth Sunday of the month.
2. We have our big monthly Gatherings every Last Saturday of the month. (most members attend this event.)
A monthly reminder is sent via email, yahoo group and/or facebook.
Thank You for checking us out, so if you do not already have a home group, come on out and meet with me.
If you do not respond, once in a while on this site, the Meet-up Site, not us, removes you from this group, due to inactivity. So once in while, just say no or maybe, to remain within this Meet-up group. Thanks!
Day: The Fourth Sunday of every month
Location: Zaxbys Restaurant
3,730 Creative-minded people
1,704 Classical Music Fans & Musicians
2,165 Tantric Seekers
298 Astrology Aficionados