Apr 10, 2014 · 7:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
To achieve mastery over one’s mind, one must first derive knowledge of the mind through experience. Only then is it possible for Inner peace, physical healing and deep understanding to come as byproducts, proportional to that degree of mastery.
Meditator Vova Kuperman, will offer discussion and a guided practice to focus the inner eye of awareness in order to consciously observe and study subtle mechanisms of the mind. It is a "seeing is believing" approach. In this practice there is an opportunity for:
• Deep relaxation of mind and body.
• Practicing detached, objective observation without aversion to negative thoughts, emotions or physical sensations.
• Release of suppressed feelings and emotions.
• Observing inner challenges that interrupt daily practice of introspection.
• Cultivating a balanced, non-reactive mind no matter the circumstances.
• Changing the attitude toward the mind and loosening the grip of the mind's momentum.
• Deriving personal, experiential truth about thoughts, emotions and feelings.
~ Donation basis - Love Offering ~￼
• No prior meditation experience necessary.
• Please bring a water bottle, a cushion, and wear comfortable clothing.