We meet every Saturday between 11.30 and 12.30 at the Buzz cafe - it's almost opposite the Shakespeare Birthplace museum on Henley street. Please feel free to come once, twice, now and again or every week we'll always be happy to see you.
In this group we teach Sahaja Yoga which is a simple meditation technique that can have a very positive effect on our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being. It is easy to learn, it is free and it is suitable for everyone, men and women, young and old, whatever your background or beliefs.
In the classes you will learn about the subtle energy system of the body and how we can easily bring this system into balance. When we do this we are able to enjoy a deep, relaxing, thought-free meditation. The classes last for an hour and they are run by experienced Sahaja Yoga practitioners.
There will normally be:
- a brief introduction to the technique
- an explanation of the Chakras and the Kundalini and the subtle energy channels in the body
- a guided meditation
- practical advice and assistance relating to our experience
- a short video explaining aspects of the technique in a little more detail
- a Chakra cleansing workshop
- an opportunity to chat with others about our experiences afterwards in a local coffee shop ( or to get one to one advice from one of the organisers).
Please come along and join us any Saturday from 11.30 am to 12.30 pm at Stratford upon Avon Public Library, Henley Street, Stratford Upon Avon CV37 6PZ. Go into the Library entrance hall and turn left up the stairs and you will see us on the first floor. We hope to see you soon.
There are four other similar free meditation classes in the area if you can't get to this one: